The birth of Humatrope in the medicine world made a great help to those people suffering from human growth hormone deficiencies. These growth hormone deficiencies usually occur when the pituitary gland does not produce enough growth hormones. To further understand the uses and benefits of Humatrope, you might gain insights to the topics tackled below.
What is HGH: Human Growth Hormone?
Human Growth hormone is responsible for cell regeneration and cell growth. For instance, the maintenance of human tissues as well as the other important organs in the body including the brain is made possible by human growth hormone. Hence, the absence of Human growth hormone will result in reduced growth of muscle mass and bone density.
Numerous bio-synthetic growth hormones can be seen in the marketplace right now. One of those renowned human growth hormone products is Humatrope. It is said to be the exact DNA match to the 191 amino acids in the body that naturally comes from the pituitary gland. Hence, this makes the Humatrope the as the leading standard measurement of the other synthetic forms of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in the world. In order for you to know more about Humatrope, check out its uses!
Uses of Humatrope
Humatrope is generally used for treating:
- Children with short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency.
- GH deficiency in children (it helps replacing growth hormone that they are incapable in producing enough naturally).
- People with idiopathic short stature whose epiphyses (growth plates) have not sealed (an extreme short stature which does not have a diagnostic condition or not understood condition).
- Short stature in people with Turner’s syndrome which is characterized by the loss of ovarian function in females.
- Growth failure in children who are born SGA or Small for Gestational Age that don’t meet the desirable growth like the other children in approx. 2 to 4 years or above.
- Adults who are experiencing growth hormone deficiency or GHD (that can result: hypothalamic disease, pituitary surgery, disease, radiation therapy, trauma)
Benefits of Humatrope
Growth Hormone is prominently known as a chemical in the body that is responsible for human growth. Hence, let’s start to examine the benefits of HGH Humatrope as well as its effects in our mind and emotions.
Here are the Benefits of Humatrope:
- Based on the experts, people who are diagnosed with low human growth hormone levels tend to feel depressed. Thus, the use of Humatrope HGH injections will likely remove the feeling of mood swings, unhappy thoughts, frustrations with life and uneasiness.
- The intake of Humatrope injections is proven to have a positive effect in the mood and outlook of the people diagnosed human growth deficiency.
- The growth hormone receptor cells in the brain are needed to provide the necessary signals in the areas of memory, focus, and learning of a person.
- Sufficient human growth hormone will reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- The use of Humatrope as a treatment for growth hormone failure is proven to rejuvenate cognitive performance and motivation in an individual.
- Humatrope aids in the cell regeneration, and it evidently helps to maintain the health of the muscular and skeletal systems of the body.
- The new cells regenerated in our body caused by Humatrope can stimulate collagen production to prevent aging. Moreover, it prevents the sagging of the cellulite also strengthen and thicken the nails and hair.
- The intake of human growth hormone such as Humatrope can help to prevent obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol levels and more.
- Humatrope is also essential in strengthening the immune system making the body less vulnerable to colds and viruses.
- Humatrope also has a benefit concerning better sleep, improved eyesight, and feelings of well-being.
- Additional benefits of Humatrope are the improved sexual performance, higher energy levels, and increased endurance.
When you buy Humatrope, the recommended dosage for the intake varies on the condition and the weight of the body of the person who is being treated.
Humatrope is only applied by injection. The way how it injected depends on the preference of the doctor. It’s either injected subcutaneously (injected to the skin) or intramuscularly (injected directly to the muscle). When injected subcutaneously, make it a habit to rotate the site of injection in order to minimize the risk of wasting fat at the location of injection.
If the medication will be used at home, surely the doctor or your doctor will make sure that you understand exactly how to use it. Always make sure that if you are going to use Humatrope at home, ask the necessary questions you need to ask in order to use it exactly as prescribed. In addition, please refer to the guidelines and details found in the package on how to mix the medicine for proper injection procedures. It is also important to visit your doctor regularly during the therapy to guarantee that the given medication is working effectively and safely.
In addition, Humatrope vials and cartridges should be kept from freezing, refrigerated and protected from light. When the medication is prepared by mixing with the provided diluent, the vials will be stable for about 21 days while cartridges are stable for about 28 days given that they are properly stored in a refrigerator.
Moreover, do not use the solution if it contains particles or discolored. Keep this medication out of reach of children and do not dispose it in wastewater (in the toilet or down the sink) or in household garbage. It is better to ask your pharmacist on how to dispose this medication properly.
It is evident that Humatrope is really beneficial and useful. The use of this bio-synthetic growth hormone is not just good in our physical health but also in our mental and emotional health. In contrast, it is highly recommended that you consult the doctor before using this medication, because the wrong use of this product may cause serious illnesses. It is better to prevent bad things to happen and always remember that “Prevention is better than Cure”.